DREAM SPORTS COURTS LIMITED WARRANTY
FIVE (5) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
DreamCourts Elastic Double Tier (Multi Sports Flooring) are subject to the following warranty terms:
PERFORMANCE WARRANTY – FIVE Years
COLOUR RETENTION WARRANTY LIMITED – FIVE Years
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major defect. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be found fit for the purpose designed. DreamCourts provides Warranty for recommended uses only. For example, when it is recommended for sports courts to be applied on a concrete slab, however the customer lays it on grass.
The following causes to wear and tear are defined to be force majeure and human error, and DreamCourts shall be exempt from these occasions:
- The damages caused by incorrect operations.
- The damages caused by the installation not matching with recommended methods.
- The wear or tear caused by uneven base or ground conditions.
- The damages caused by fire.
- The damages caused by customer abuse, carelessness or custom cutting.
- The damages caused by improper footwear or equipment.
- The damages caused by chemical agents, herbicide, fumigating insecticides, etc.
- The damages caused by improper repair, cleaning or maintaining methods.
- The damages caused by force majeure environmental events.
- The damages caused by normal wear and tear. Attention: Wear and tear happens with the passage of time. DreamCourts Sports Tiles are made from plastics, so wear to some extent is normal.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make substitutions for warranty claims if parts and/or materials are unavailable or obsolete.
- DreamCourts are warrant to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the period of time defined above commencing the date of original retail purchase. The word “defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, alteration, accident or laying tiles upon a surface which is not recommended. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, stains, “acts of nature” or any other event beyond the control of DreamCourts/Manufacturer.
- This warranty is not transferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective flooring tiles. If the tile is defective within the terms of this warranty, DreamCourts will repair or replace defective tiles at no cost to the purchaser (subject to any shipping and labour charges detailed herein, which shall be and remain the purchaser’s responsibility). DreamCourts will replace tiles that may show fading within one year of installation. If there is a large fading area (over half of the full court) in the 2nd to 3rd years, DreamCourts will replace all fading tiles free of charge. If bulging, fading or other problems occur in the 4th to 5th years, DreamCourts will replace all damaged tiles free of charge. Any replacement product(s) will be subject to a Warranty as from the original retail purchase date of the product returned, not from the date of replacement or repair. Shipping charges to and from the point of manufacture shall not be the responsibility of DreamCourts and shall be and remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Labour charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the flooring tiles or its components shall not be the responsibility of DreamCourts under terms of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover line-mark fading or logo fading that may arise from normal wear and tear. In addition, damage resulting from intentional misuse, negligence, unreasonable use or any failure to follow DreamCourt’s system of set-up/pack-down, will void this Warranty
- Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent permitted by law. While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of safety in the use of all equipment, freedom from injury cannot be guaranteed. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. All merchandise is sold in this condition and no representative of the company may waive or change this policy.
- The benefit(s) provided by this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available under the law. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Neither DreamCourts nor any representative assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
- DreamCourts will not handle the cost caused by product tests and inspections from the customers’ side, it’s recommended customers need to check the quality as soon as receiving the products themselves. The customer is required to notify DreamCourts in writing within 30 days from receiving if there are any quality issues or defects. Otherwise, the products will be regarded as qualified and DreamCourts will not be held responsible for any losses hereafter. The customer is required to provide the following; invoice number, delivery date and the detailed explanation of product defects, and at least 3 high definition pictures of the defected goods from different angles.
- This warranty does not extend to any works or installations or permit application (if any) instigated or carried out by the Customer or trades engaged on their behalf.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
Report product defects to:
PO Box 217, Mount Evelyn, VIC 3796
or call 1300 518 005 Monday-Friday 8:00am – 6.00pm AEST
or email email@example.com.
Please include photographs of three different angles.
Please preserve the product in its current state for inspection.
BASKETBALL RING SYSTEMS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
MEGA SLAM HOOPS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY coverage extends only to the original retail Consumer Purchaser that Mega Slam Hoops (the “Product”) structural components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the limitations described below. “Defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product.
“THE MEGA SLAM HOOPS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERAGE IS EXTENDED ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER AND TERMINATES IF THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER OTHERWISE TRANSFERS OR SELLS THE PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DAMAGED BY IMPROPER SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, UNREASONABLE USE, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, OR OTHER CAUSES NOT RESULTING FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP. Subject to proper installation in accordance with the installation instructions; normal residential use for glass backboards; normal basketball related activities; and has been maintained in agreement with the instructions.
Proof of purchase by the original retail Consumer Purchaser is required for all warranty claims. Mega Slam Hoops, LLC reserves the right to examine physical evidence or photographs of the Product, or component parts, claimed to be defective, and to recover said Product, prior to authorizing a warranty claim. If applicable, a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) number will be required prior to shipping damaged Product by original retail Consumer Purchaser with freight prepaid.
Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover the following:
This warranty shall not apply to any Product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse, abnormal use, negligence, alteration, accident, improper installation, vandalism, or fire.
Paint, rusted parts, surface scratches, fading, discoloration, or cracks that do not affect the functionality of the Product.
Damage or deterioration due to time or normal wear and tear.
Damage due to “Acts of God”, include, but are not limited to, such things as flooding, tornadoes, hail, lightning, sand storms, wind storms, or earthquakes.
Damage due to “Environmental Factors”, include, but are not limited to, such things as airborne fallout, chemicals, ocean spray, or wind borne sand.
Dealer service charges, labour charges, or travel expenses. All labour costs, travel expenses, and other charges involved in the installation, inspection, service, or replacement of the Product, or replacement of component parts shall be the original retail Consumer Purchaser’s responsibility.
THIS WARRANTY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF MEGA SLAM HOOPS, LLC PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IF THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS EFFECTIVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR SUCH LONGER PERIOD AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
MEGA SLAM HOOPS, LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER CLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR BREACH OF CONTRACT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW (A) LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR (B) THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
FOR THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM, CALL OR WRITE MEGA SLAM HOOPS, LLC AT:
FOR THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM, CALL OR WRITE DreamCourts, LLC AT:
PHONE: 1300 518 005
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 217, Mount Evelyn, VIC 3796